Gun Safety RULES!!
In fact...The life you save might be mine!!...so...
- Treat every weapon as though it were LOADED; "unloaded" guns kill people every day.
- Control your muzzle at all times; never point your weapon at something you don't want dead. Guns are designed to do only ONE THING.
- Always be sure of your target AND what is beyond your target.
- Be sure your weapon is properly maintained and that the barrell is free of obstructions. Also, carry ammo only for the weapon your are using.
- ALWAYS WEAR HUNTER ORANGE CLOTHING WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ANY GUNNING ACITIVITY and USE YOUR HEAD AT ALL TIMES! Watch out for the other guy!!
- Your GUN can be loaded while you are hunting. YOU cannot be!! No drinking until your are back home with the dogs fed, the fire going, the birds cleaned and the guns wiped down and put up.
Don't learn these rules by ACCIDENT!!